- All of our residents have the option of dining privately in the comfort of their own room or in the main dining areas
- Social interaction is encouraged during dining
- We have a trained professional in house chef
- All food is cooked daily on the premises
- We only serve fresh, seasonal, and homemade food
- We always cater for the individual needs of every resident, including low fat or diabetic diets
- Staff will also serve hot and cold drinks and biscuits throughout the day
- Residents are always offered a choice on the lunch and tea menu each day
- Menus are changed on a regular basis to provide a variety of choices for residents
Let’s take a look at a our menu –
Our breakfasts are served Monday through Sunday and include –
fruit juices, fresh fruit, porridge or cereal and toast with preserves.
Cooked breakfasts are available on request.
This is all finished off with tea and coffee.
A great start to any day
Our lunches are served Monday through Sunday and include –
Cottage Pie, Roast Gammon, Fresh Stew or Lamb Casserole, Chicken Pie, Fish Pie, or Bolognese.
Alternatives would be –
Jacket potatoes, Quorn fillet, Spanish Omlette or Veggie Burgers.
On our dessert menus would be a variety of super treats such as –
Mandarin Cheese Cake, Strawberry Flan, Apple Pie and Chocolate Sponge.
Our high tea includes –
Pasta with mushrooms and tomatoes, Fish fingers with chips, Macaroni cheese and sausage rolls with beans.
High Tea dessert Includes –
Rice pudding, various ice creams, bananas and custard, and chocolate roll.